4th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtuality (ICCGV)
Following the success of last two years' conferences in Tokyo, Jeju Island, International Academy of Computing Technology (IACT) is organising the Fourth International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtuality(ICCGV 2021). The conference will take place in Chengdu China, during February 26-28, 2021. It is the workshop of ICDSP 2021 and will be held together. Conference consists of keynote lectures, oral presentations, poster presenteation, online presentation or video presentation on all aspects of Computer Graphics and Virtuality. All professors, researchers and university students in related fields are cordially invited to participate. Please read the information under "Submission Guidelines" before proceeding to online submission.
The conference organising committees is aware of the current developments regarding the novel coronavirus and we understand that some participants are now facing travel restrictions and may have to either cancel their participation. Therefore the option to do remote presentation is offered to encourage participants to continue with their presentations virtually by online conference, video conference (Skype, etc.) Please note online presentation session will be arranged during the conference. We welcome your participation!
• December 5, 2020 : Paper Submission Deadline
• December 25, 2020 : Paper Acceptance Notification
• January 8, 2021 : Camera Ready Paper Submission
• January 8, 2021 : Registration Deadline
As the workshop of ICDSP2021, ICCGV2021 accepted papers will be published in the ICDSP2021 conference proceedings as a special chapter, which will be archived in the Online Digital Library, and submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus for index and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Submissions of papers for oral and poster presentations covering all aspects of Computer Graphics and Virtuality are welcome from scientists, engineers, researchers and practitioners world-wide. We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage of recent advances. In order for the scientific committee to develop appropriate oral and poster sessions for the program, we strongly encourage you to submit your abstract or full paper online.
• Computer Graphics
• Images processing and computer vision
• Rendering including real-time rendering,illumination, photo-realistic graphics
• Computational photography
• Graphics hardware, GPU, and hardware-related techniques
• Image-based computer graphics
• Geometric modeling, CAD, Simulation, Computer animation
• image processing
• Geometric data processing, GIS, BigData modeling and processing
• Segmantation, Object Retrieval
• Information visualization
• Computer graphics and visualization
• Scientific visualization, massive and bigData visualization
• Computer vision
• Virtual reality environments / augmented reality / mixed reality
• Image scanning, display and printing
• Volume graphics, semi-transparent media
• Machine learning, computer graphics, biological vision
• User interface design, and human-computer interaction, and advanced interaction
• Storage and retrieval
• Tracking and sensing
• Input devices for VR/AR/MR
• Advanced display technology
• Immersive projection technology
• Haptics, audio, and other non-visual interfaces
• Modeling and simulation
• Computer graphics techniques for VR/AR/MR
• Virtual humans and avatars
• Multi-user and distributed VR/AR/MR
• VR systems and toolkits
• Locomotion and navigation in virtual environments
• User studies and evaluation
• Perception, presence, virtual embodiment, and cognition
• Teleoperation and telepresence
• Applications of VR/AR/MR
• Ethical issues in VR/AR/MR
• Interactive storytelling in 360° videos
• 3D interaction for VR/AR/MR
• 3DUI metaphors for VR/AR/MR
• Mobile, Desktop or Hybrid 3DUIs
• Non-fatiguing 3DUIs
• Evaluation methods for 3DUIs
• Empirical studies of 3DUIs
• Applications of 3DUIs: Games, entertainment, CAD, education, etc.
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend Fourth ICCGV conference to experience presentations by leading minds in the field of Computer Graphics and Virtuality. The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures. To avoid delays in registration, please read the entire registration form carefully.You should submit your completed Listener Registration Form to email@example.com for registration status checking after online registration. If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poste Doctorant F/H Immersive and Situated Visualizations of Personal Data
Informations généralesThème/Domaine : Interaction et visualisationInstrumentation et...
Thèse : « «Dynamique d’interactions tactiles et cognition sociale » à l’UTC
Poursuivez ici selon votre inspiration...Type de financement : Demi-bourse région + demi-bourse...
Internship on Human Robot Interaction evaluation in Virtual Reality
Keywords:Human Machine Interaction, Human Robot Collaboration, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality...
Internship on Intelligent Tutoring System in Virtual Reality
Keywords: Virtual Reality Training System (VRTS), Data collection and analysis, Machine...
Postdoctoral researcher / Research engineer (AR/VR)
Keywords: Human Machine Interaction, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality Training Systems (VRTS),...
Thèse: Prototypage rapide d’interactions en RA/RV
Mots-clés : Interaction homme – machine (IHM), réalités virtuelle et augmentée (RV&A), génie...