7th International Conference on Virtual Reality (ICVR 2021) Call for Papers
The 7th International Conference on Virtual Reality (ICVR 2021) will be held during May 20-22, 2021 in Foshan, China. As a forum to discuss new advances and developments in virtual reality, the ICVR 2021 will bring together an international community of experts to discuss the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to virtual reality (VR), including augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), 3D user interfaces (3DUIs), and related areas. ( http://www.icvr.org/index.html )
The sponsors and organizers of ICVR 2021, Foshan University and Hangzhou Normal University, China, invite submissions of high quality VR research papers describing original work, including but not limited to the following topics:
Topic Area #1 - Technologies & Applications
• 2D/3D and volumetric display and projection technology
• 3D authoring
• Computer graphics techniques
• Crowd simulation
• Immersive / 360° video
• Immersive analytics and visualization
• Modeling and simulation
• Multi-user and distributed systems
• Multimodal capturing and reconstruction
• Scene description and management issues
• Software architectures, toolkits, and engineering
• Therapy and rehabilitation
• Tracking and sensing
• Training, teaching, entertainment
Topic Area #2 - Multi-sensory Experiences
• Audio interfaces, sound rendering, spatialized audio, auditory perception and psychoacoustics
• Embodied agents, virtual humans and (self-)avatars
• Haptic and tactile interfaces, wearable haptics, passive haptics, pseudo haptics, other touch-based UI
• Mediated and diminished reality
• Multimodal input and output
• Multisensory rendering, registration, and synchronization
• Perception and cognition
• Presence, body ownership, and agency
• Teleoperation and telepresence
Topic Area #3 - Interaction
• 3D user interaction
• 3DUI metaphors
• Collaborative interactions
• Ethical issues
• Human factors and ergonomics
• Input devices
• Locomotion and navigation
• Multimodal/cross-modal interaction and perception
• Non-fatiguing 3DUIs
• Non-visual interfaces (such as olfactory)
• Touch, tangible and gesture interfaces
• Usage research, evaluation methods and empirical studies
• Submission of Special & Invited Session Proposals: December 5, 2020
• Submission of Tutorial & Workshop Proposals: December 5, 2020
• Notification of Proposals: December 15, 2020
• Submission of Paper Abstracts: January 24, 2021
• Submission of Full Papers: January 30, 2021
• Notification of Paper Status: March 25, 2021
• Final Paper Submission: April 15, 2021
• Conference Dates: May 20-22, 2021
1. Papers for publication must be submitted in full paper electronically via the following link. All edition and update must be done up until the submission deadline.
2. If you want to edit and update the manuscript, please log in the same account (User name & Password) and update it. Don't creat another account to do so.
The authors are suggested to use the ICVR 2021 Formatting Template to meet formatting requirements.
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
Paper Length : 8 pages , but not exceeding 20 pages, including figures, tables & references
Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm) / Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
Do NOT page number your paper and Do NOT apply security settings to your file
For Further Assistance
Secretary: Ms. Robin Luo
Please contact conference secretary via email@example.com
Retour sur Laval Virtual en virtuel
Nous n’avons jamais rassemblé autant de participant au VRIC durant Laval Virtual !Les chiffres...
CfP : SMI 2020 Fabrication and Sculpting Event
The Fabrication and Sculpting Event (FASE) presents original research at the intersection of...
Articles de la conférence CHI 2020 disponibles
Les proceedings de la conférence CHI 2020 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems)...
Call for Papers ISMAR 2020
http://ismar20.org/call-for-papers/Note: all submissions are made via the PCS system. Please see...
Report – Journée du Groupe de Travail « Réalité Virtuelle » du GDR IG.RV
Suite à la crise sanitaire, nous somme obligés de décaler le Groupe de travail réalité virtuelle...
Frontiers in Virtual Reality – Online Seminar Series
The Editorial board of Frontiers in Virtual Reality is pleased to present a series of virtual...