Web3D 2020 - Call for Participation
Web3D 2020 Virtual Conference 9-13 November 2020
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
It’s our 25th anniversary don’t miss this opportunity to share and learn real-time interactive 3D. Join researchers, technologists and artists in interactive 3D Graphics. The goal of the conference is to share innovative and creative ideas that enable development of 3D applications for a wide range of environments, including the Web, mobile, and virtual and augmented reality (XR).
Paper and Poster Submission Deadline 27July 2020
Work related to Web/mobile, 3D content creation, 3D printing, 3D publishing, 3D tools, and related studies in various application domains including education, healthcare, e-commerce, informatics, cultural heritage/tourism, entertainment, mass media, military, and construction (and many others) are welcome.
Deadlines and Details at: https://2020.Web3Dconference.org/submissions
Sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH in co-operation with Web3D Consortium
Web3D Conferences have been an annual event since 1995. Having strong research, academic and application basis for understanding challenges and achievements has lead to strong steady growth in capabilities for 3D graphics on the World Wide Web.
Topics and areas for submission
CFP Submission Link
We welcome all topics related to Web/mobile 3D content creation, 3D printing, publishing technology, tools, and related studies. Use the following list of the topic areas as a reference rather than a limitation.
For domain experts
• Algorithms for shape modeling, compression, optimization,analysis, and processingNovel APIs, toolkits, and frameworks for 3D Web and associated application domains
• Semantic Web for 3D objects and scenes
• X3D application example
For Web3D application developers
• 3D content creation and modelling, 3D content scanning/reconstruction/printing
• Novel APIs, toolkits, and frameworks for 3D web and associated application domains
• AI on Web 3D
• Human modeling on Web 3D
• Cloud-based rendering and services for large-scale models,animations, and virtual worlds
• Streaming, compression, and transmission of 3D content
• Virtual humans, avatars, and complex reactive characters
• Motion capture for composition and streaming of behaviors and expressions
• HTML5 3D, WebGL, glTF and other languages that support the 3D Web/mobile
For Web3D users
• Multi-modal 3D interaction paradigms, including spatial UI, gesture and voice.
• Visual analytics based on 3D Web technologies.
• Diffusion and adoption of 3D Web technologies, comparative studies, historical perspectives, WWW integration.
Novel interactive 3D web applications in all areas and sectors such as entertainment, education, training, cultural heritage, medicine, military, smart-manufacturing / industry 4.0, information & data visualization, science, geographic information systems, digital globes, subsurface exploration and mining, integrated marine data management and visualization, building information modeling(BIM), and architecture.
• Paper submission Deadline: July 27, 2020
• Paper/poster acceptance: September 7, 2020
• Camera-ready paper/poster: September 21, 2020
• Tutorial and workshop submission: September 12, 2020
• Industrial use cases submission: September 19, 2020
• Standards session submission: September 19, 2020
• Demonstration submission: September 26, 2020
• Tutorial/workshop/demonstration/industrial use cases acceptance: October 12, 2020
• HAnim competition submission: October 12, 2020
Retour sur Laval Virtual en virtuel
Nous n’avons jamais rassemblé autant de participant au VRIC durant Laval Virtual !Les chiffres...
CfP : SMI 2020 Fabrication and Sculpting Event
The Fabrication and Sculpting Event (FASE) presents original research at the intersection of...
Articles de la conférence CHI 2020 disponibles
Les proceedings de la conférence CHI 2020 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems)...
Call for Papers ISMAR 2020
http://ismar20.org/call-for-papers/Note: all submissions are made via the PCS system. Please see...
Report – Journée du Groupe de Travail « Réalité Virtuelle » du GDR IG.RV
Suite à la crise sanitaire, nous somme obligés de décaler le Groupe de travail réalité virtuelle...
Frontiers in Virtual Reality – Online Seminar Series
The Editorial board of Frontiers in Virtual Reality is pleased to present a series of virtual...