CFP Care IMX - Nantes - DEADLINE EXTENSION April 10th
CARE IMX : FUTURE IMMERSIVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL AND HOME SETTING
The rising accessibility of immersive media technologies opens the opportunity to use them easily in in-hospital and home environments for healthcare. The possibility to completely immerse users or patients in virtual environments, or to augment their surroundings, while tracking their movements and physiological reactions, provide new ways to induce or analyze user experiences. In the healthcare context, immersive media give new opportunities for diagnosis through the study of patient behaviors in controlled environments, as well as rehabilitation, by enabling patients to train in specific and personalized controlled tasks. In an at-home context, immersive media give opportunities to monitor and train mental and physical skills in order to improve users’ health and/or well-being.
Care IMX is a half-day workshop of the IMX 2023 Conference, bringing together interdisciplinary medical, technological and social science researchers.
We are looking for submissions on the various topics related to care IMX:
• Theoretical aspects of IMX in medical and well-being contexts: embodiment, 4E cognition, etc.
• Enabling technologies for immersive media experience in medical contexts: controlling and rendering
• Data collection systems for health application in immersive media: behavioral, physiological, etc.
• Design methods for IMX technologies in medical and well-being contexts
• Diagnosis of mental, physiological and physical impairment in immersive systems
• Treatment, rehabilitation, training of mental, physiological and physical impairments in immersive systems
• Clinical practices using IMX
• Evaluation methods for IMX systems in medical and well-being contexts
• Politics, ethics, and managerial issues in immersive technologies-enhanced environments
Participant should submit a 4-page short paper or 2-page position or demonstration paper, outlining their perspective or experience with respect to the workshop topics In order to promote collaboration with the industrial community, we will allow practitioners to submit a short Prezi, Keynote, Powerpoint, video presentation, or demonstration that would allow them to efficiently delineate and express their main points, in place of a paper.
Schedule and important dates
• Deadline for workshop participant contributions : April 10, 2023
• Notification of acceptance : April 24, 2023
• Camera-ready submission from participants : May 15, 2023
• Workshop: June 12, 2023
To submit your work: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=careimx2023 – If you have any question related to your topic or about the workshop, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jieun Han (email@example.com)
- Mohamed Zied Kefi (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Gyu Hyun Kwon (email@example.com)
- Roman Malo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yannick Prié (email@example.com)
Retour sur Laval Virtual en virtuel
Nous n’avons jamais rassemblé autant de participant au VRIC durant Laval Virtual !Les chiffres...
CfP : SMI 2020 Fabrication and Sculpting Event
The Fabrication and Sculpting Event (FASE) presents original research at the intersection of...
Articles de la conférence CHI 2020 disponibles
Les proceedings de la conférence CHI 2020 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems)...
Call for Papers ISMAR 2020
http://ismar20.org/call-for-papers/Note: all submissions are made via the PCS system. Please see...
Report – Journée du Groupe de Travail « Réalité Virtuelle » du GDR IG.RV
Suite à la crise sanitaire, nous somme obligés de décaler le Groupe de travail réalité virtuelle...
Frontiers in Virtual Reality – Online Seminar Series
The Editorial board of Frontiers in Virtual Reality is pleased to present a series of virtual...