CfP Workshop IDEATExR in conjunction with ISMAR 2022
Are you passionate (or at least interested in or thoughtful of) diversity and ethics? This year there is a new workshop (W20) on Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, Transparency and Ethics in XR.
We are seeking 2-4 page papers (excluding references) that embody inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and/or ethics in XR research. Authors should provide a paragraph (no more than 1 page) justification for how their work supports the facets of IDEATxR, be it through the research question, diversity of participants, etc.
· Abstract deadline: July 4th, 23:59 AoE
· Paper Submission Deadline: July 8th, 23:59 AoE
· Notification Deadline: August 8th
· Camera Ready Deadline: August 22nd, 23:59 AoE
There are five goals of this workshop:
1. To provide a vehicle through which to understand better the pulse of the community surrounding these issues of inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and ethics in XR,
2. To shine a spotlight on these issues for community members who perhaps haven’t given them much consideration,
3. To celebrate those that are engaging in research either true to the spirit of inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, transparency, and ethics in XR, or those engaging in research about these topics specifically,
4. To help researchers better understand how to ensure their works are more inclusive, diverse, equitable, accessible, transparent, and ethical,
5. And to bring together disparate perspectives and research foci together under a shared goal to be inclusive, diverse, equitable, accessible, transparent, and ethical in XR. This goal can be shared by software, hardware, and human-focused researchers.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Poste Doctorant F/H Immersive and Situated Visualizations of Personal Data
Informations généralesThème/Domaine : Interaction et visualisationInstrumentation et...
Thèse : « «Dynamique d’interactions tactiles et cognition sociale » à l’UTC
Poursuivez ici selon votre inspiration...Type de financement : Demi-bourse région + demi-bourse...
Internship on Human Robot Interaction evaluation in Virtual Reality
Keywords:Human Machine Interaction, Human Robot Collaboration, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality...
Internship on Intelligent Tutoring System in Virtual Reality
Keywords: Virtual Reality Training System (VRTS), Data collection and analysis, Machine...
Postdoctoral researcher / Research engineer (AR/VR)
Keywords: Human Machine Interaction, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality Training Systems (VRTS),...
Thèse: Prototypage rapide d’interactions en RA/RV
Mots-clés : Interaction homme – machine (IHM), réalités virtuelle et augmentée (RV&A), génie...