24th VRIC ConVRgence - Laval Virtual 2022
Laval, France, April 12-14, 2022
> VRIC ConVRgence
The annual VRIC ConVRgence scientific conference is a global forum for researchers to discuss and exchange ideas, methods and results on XR technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality). The scope of the conference covers a variety of topics ranging from fundamental research to industrial applications.
Registration is free for presenters. Best papers will be directly published in the International Journal of Virtual Reality before the conference.
Papers may come from any area of XR. VRIC ConVRgence 2022 seeks contributions addressing at least one of the following 3 topics:
● Human Centered Experience: Avatars, agents, collaboration, immersive storytelling, presence, social-presence, co-presence, embodiment, engagement, flow, virtual beings, etc.
● Perception & Cognition: Creativity, data visualization, education, ideation, learning, therapy and rehabilitation, training, etc.
● Interaction: 3DUI, BCI, interaction metaphors, VR/AR/MR technology and devices, haptic, locomotion, multimodal interactions, navigation, teleoperation, tracking, etc.
> Submission format
● Full paper: 7-10 pages including references.
● Short paper: 4 pages including references.
● Extended Abstract (Poster): 2 pages including references.
● Panel: 1 page with the title and a brief description of the theme of the discussion (up to 500 words) and the proposed speakers (names, contact information and a short biography).
Every submission must be formatted using the IJVR author guidelines.
To submit a paper: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=vric2022
Proceedings will be published in a special issue of International Journal of Virtual Reality (IJVR)
> Paper Submission Deadline: January 24, 2022 <<< EXTENDED DEADLINE
Decision notification and reviews sent to authors: February 21, 2022
Camera-ready papers due: March 11, 2022
The conference will be held in the Laval Virtual World (the permanent place for Worldwide AR-VR community) on April 12-14, 2022. Laval Virtual gathering will be held at Espace Mayenne, France.
Retour sur Laval Virtual en virtuel
Nous n’avons jamais rassemblé autant de participant au VRIC durant Laval Virtual !Les chiffres...
CfP : SMI 2020 Fabrication and Sculpting Event
The Fabrication and Sculpting Event (FASE) presents original research at the intersection of...
Articles de la conférence CHI 2020 disponibles
Les proceedings de la conférence CHI 2020 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems)...
Call for Papers ISMAR 2020
http://ismar20.org/call-for-papers/Note: all submissions are made via the PCS system. Please see...
Report – Journée du Groupe de Travail « Réalité Virtuelle » du GDR IG.RV
Suite à la crise sanitaire, nous somme obligés de décaler le Groupe de travail réalité virtuelle...
Frontiers in Virtual Reality – Online Seminar Series
The Editorial board of Frontiers in Virtual Reality is pleased to present a series of virtual...