ISMAR 2020 Call For Tutorials
The ISMAR 2020 organizing committee invites proposals for tutorials associated with the main conference. The tutorials will be held on November 9th and on November 13th virtually.
The purpose of the tutorials is to expand the knowledge in the fields of Augmented, Mixed, and Virtual Reality and foster the next generation of researchers, developers, and artists.
• Proposal Deadline: 14th July 2020 (23:59 AoE)
• Acceptance Notification: 28th July 2020
Experts, pioneers, and experienced developers and artists are needed to propose and present tutorials that may target a specific application area, a specific research area, or a topic of general interest for Augmented, Mixed, and Virtual Reality.
Topics can range from introductory for AR/MR/VR novices to highly technical for researchers. Tutorials can be half or full-day tutorials, depending on the scope of topics covered and the presenters available.
To submit a proposal for a tutorial, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ISMAR 2020 Tutorial Proposal” and a PDF document containing:
◦ Provide a brief summary of the proposed tutorial.
3. Preferable date for the tutorial: 9/10/no preference
◦ Explain why ISMAR attendees would be interested in attending this tutorial.
◦ Explain how increased knowledge of this subject will advance Augmented, Mixed, or Virtual Reality.
◦ Provide a really brief bio of the presenters, list of several relevant publications on the proposed topic tutorial, and contact
◦ If you have taught this or a similar tutorial before, where and when was it taught?
6. Target Audience:
◦ Describe what population this tutorial is targeted towards (e.g., students, industry professionals, everyone).
◦ Expected # of attendees.
7. Outline of Tutorial:
◦ Include the order of topics and approximate time for each topic. For example:
▪ 1. Topic A: 1.5 hours
▪ 1.1 Subtopic A1
▪ 1.2 …
▪ 2. Topic B: 1.5 hours
▪ 2.1 Subtopic B1 …
After sending your proposal to the aforementioned email address, you should receive an acknowledgment of receipt. The committee will review the tutorial proposal, and notifications of acceptance will be sent out after the review period.
Retour sur Laval Virtual en virtuel
Nous n’avons jamais rassemblé autant de participant au VRIC durant Laval Virtual !Les chiffres...
CfP : SMI 2020 Fabrication and Sculpting Event
The Fabrication and Sculpting Event (FASE) presents original research at the intersection of...
Articles de la conférence CHI 2020 disponibles
Les proceedings de la conférence CHI 2020 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems)...
Call for Papers ISMAR 2020
http://ismar20.org/call-for-papers/Note: all submissions are made via the PCS system. Please see...
Report – Journée du Groupe de Travail « Réalité Virtuelle » du GDR IG.RV
Suite à la crise sanitaire, nous somme obligés de décaler le Groupe de travail réalité virtuelle...
Frontiers in Virtual Reality – Online Seminar Series
The Editorial board of Frontiers in Virtual Reality is pleased to present a series of virtual...