EuroXR Job offer : EUROXR Communication Manager
The European Association of eXtended Reality (EuroXR) is an international organization based in Brussels, which gathers a large network of professional people (coming from companies, research institutes, universities and so on) working in the field of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality in Europe. https://www.euroxr-association.org/
EuroXR is a partner in the European project VR4REHAB, for which it performs communication and dissemination activities. For that purpose, EuroXR is looking for a Communication Manager.
We are looking for a Communication Manager with a first experience in Communication, Journalism, Foreign Languages or similar in order to develop the communication sector of the association. The candidate has to be able to carry out the following tasks autonomously:
• Fulfilling the role of Communication Manager of the European project VR4REHAB (INTERREG North-West Europe project)
• Drafting and updating content for the EUROXR website (by WordPress), social media channels and internal members’ area
• Planning and developing a social media plan (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to enhance EUROXR’s online presence
• Designing and producing communication materials, such as infosheets, publications, leaflets and other material, as required
• Carrying out general administrative tasks, such as maintaining databases, supporting Presidency and responding to information requests
The working language is English. Here below you can find some skills which we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm to learn and work in a small team
- Academic or professional experience in communications, European studies, international relations, or another relevant field
- Good command of English, including writing skills
- Digital passionate (social media, website updates, infographics and videos)
- Some experience working with social media management
- Good knowledge of MS Office package. Any additional knowledge of graphic design is an asset
- Team player but also able to work autonomously
- Some experience working with website Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Experience with Google Analytics or another digital analytics platform
- Motivation for the project and genuine interest for the sector
- Any work or intern experience in the field and/or in Digital Marketing is an asset
- Available to travel occasionally in Europe
EuroXR Association, Rue du Trone 98, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Terms of employment
The fixed-term position will be offered until end of March 2023, starting as soon as possible. The position is full time and will be carried out in home office, except for short-term trips to different locations in Europe. EUROXR will provide the candidate with a fixed-term contract under Belgian law, with a remuneration of approximately € 1.300 net per month.
Candidates interested in the position and who are entitled of additional certificates (master degree, specialization courses and so on) related to Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Website creators are welcome to underline it and describe deeply all the knowledge acquired.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Interviews will take place by way of video conferencing.
Poste Doctorant F/H Immersive and Situated Visualizations of Personal Data
Informations généralesThème/Domaine : Interaction et visualisationInstrumentation et...
Thèse : « «Dynamique d’interactions tactiles et cognition sociale » à l’UTC
Poursuivez ici selon votre inspiration...Type de financement : Demi-bourse région + demi-bourse...
Internship on Human Robot Interaction evaluation in Virtual Reality
Keywords:Human Machine Interaction, Human Robot Collaboration, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality...
Internship on Intelligent Tutoring System in Virtual Reality
Keywords: Virtual Reality Training System (VRTS), Data collection and analysis, Machine...
Postdoctoral researcher / Research engineer (AR/VR)
Keywords: Human Machine Interaction, Virtual Reality, Virtual Reality Training Systems (VRTS),...
Thèse: Prototypage rapide d’interactions en RA/RV
Mots-clés : Interaction homme – machine (IHM), réalités virtuelle et augmentée (RV&A), génie...